Google

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The First Day of School

Every year I take a photo of the boys on the first day of school. It's a wonderful way to chronicle how they grow and mature year after year.

I can no longer take that photo as you can see from the picture of Cameron. His bus comes at 6:40 a.m.!!!


I have to admit right now that I'm feeling pretty melancholy about all this. Cameron is in high school - gulp - only four more years until he's off to college - gulp, sigh - this is all going too fast - gulp, sigh, cry.

I do have a lovely photo of Caeden and Jackson, taken an hour later - when the sun has fully risen!

I still have both of them for seven and nine more years...but who's counting?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ive done something here to have you a few cents!

KC said...

LOL sort of looks like my 1st day of school this year.. Princess started Jr High and they start an hour and a half earlier then the younger schools.. so her pics were darker and then the other kids pictures were bright and sunny.
They all look great on there 1st day of school