Google

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ughh...Be Careful What You Wish For!

I disappeared again.

Not that I haven't been inspired to write. Quite the contrary...I have been writing for everyone but me!

I have been writing proposals, marketing plans, brochures, press releases, website pages and mission statements. All part of my grand plan to start my own marketing firm.

Be careful what you wish for because it could come true!

When I come up for air, I promise I will re-connect the world to the SportsMum clan!

As a teaser...Caeden and Jackson had baseball try-outs last weekend...Cameron is still recovering from his injured knee (one more week!)...Jackson entered a wrestling tournament and was eliminated in two rounds...Caeden was asked to consider joining a competitive soccer team for next fall...and John's team is out of the hockey play-offs and he is now polishing his golf clubs for the Ohio PPGA (Pretty Pathetic Golf Association)tour...

No comments: