Google

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Why Didn't You Tell Me?

Now that I've come back to my blog, I have a plethora of stories to tell about the past week...the best of which occurred today...

Jackson came home from school in his usual docile mood. Nothing seemed amiss until he went for his usual bathroom break.

Upon his exit he exclaimed..."Oh yeah Mummy...why didn't you tell me my pants were on backwards today?"

I turned to see that my eleven year old son had indeed gone to school and worn his trendy Gap khakis completely backwards for the entire day.

Between fits of hidden laughter I asked how he didn't notice...

"I noticed...but I'm not going to go into that gross school bathroom and take off my pants"!

I guess it was better to walk around the entire day with the zipper in the back...

Cameron and I decided that, should anyone challenge him on his clothing misstep, he should respond by telling them that he is a fashion trendsetter...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny! My kids would have agreed about the school bathrooms, too. My oldest would have, however, gone to the office to let them know the bathroom was gross and it needed attention and then request to use the bathroom in the office, preferably in the teachers lounge...lol Have a great day!

KC said...

LOL..LOL..LOL..
Oh that is so something my oldest boy would do.. my oldest girl would rather die then have a fashion mishap and would change in a dirty hole in the ground if it meant she was fashionable.. but my son would never step foot into a dirty bathroom so he would wear his pants backwards all day also.