Google

Monday, September 17, 2007

A Day Without Sports Is Like A Day Without...

I had no sports today...I say "I" because Cameron had football practice but it was right after school and John picked him up. So that means I was nowhere near a sports field! However, as I write this, Jackson is sitting on the sofa watching Sponge Bob with an Oakland Raiders football helmet on his head...Sports is always a presence in our lives...
Jackson had his birthday swim party/Madden tournament/camp-out on Saturday night. Of course - the temperature hovered in the mid-40's throughout the night so the swim party became flashlight tag and the camp-out became a basement-out. That's not to say these brave 10 and 11 year olds didn't try the tent, but after John's Stephen King inspired ghost stories, they came in 15 minutes later saying it was too cold. It was so cold that one boy had to g
o home at 2am!! He said it had nothing to do with the stories in the tent...
Jackson's actual birthday was yesterday - he said it was the best day ever because he could watch NFL all day.
And that's just what my four men did - as Mum cut the grass. Does anyone else see a problem with this?!

No comments: