Google

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's Quiet...Too Quiet...

We are so used to going a million miles a minute that it becomes a huge challenge when we are between seasons. What do we do with ourselves now?!

Well....

Jackson and Caeden fight more (oh joy!)

Cameron reads more - I think this book is 800 pages, the third in a trilogy about a dragon.

John lies on the couch more and watches hockey (now that MLB baseball is over)

And I eat more because everyone is home at night and I actually have to cook dinner!

We need a sport really quick before I grow out of my jeans (again!)

1 comment:

KC said...

LOL, I know that feeling.. But in two or three weeks, we will be back at it.. Mr Man will have his basket ball, and Princess threw us for a loop when she told us she wasn't trying out for the school team this year.. she has played basketball for the last 7 years this is very odd for us.. but the reason she wanted to forgo basketball was because she wanted to try out for a travel tournament volleyball team, and she made that and that will be starting at the end of Nov.. so we will be busy again soon.