Google

Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Banquet, The Birthday and The Big Date

I've been lazy about posting this week but took lots of pics over the week.

First - we had Cameron's football banquet on Thursday. We were surprised he received his first high school letter as a freshman. I have a feeling they get bigger as he moves up to Varsity. It was a nice night to cap a great week for him - we received his grades for the first nine weeks - 4.0 GPA!!! (For you Canadian's that means straight A's)

Second event of the week was Caeden's birthday party. I love these pics - the innocence and fun of just being 10!


Finally - let me introduce you to Cameron's REAL girlfriend, Erin. She came with us to the YSU football game on Saturday. They have been "dating" for about a month now - we are good friends with her family so the dates tend to center around family gatherings. I didn't think it was possible, but she is actually shyer than Cameron - in fact, he is actually the talkative one in this relationship.

3 comments:

KC said...

Congrats to Camron on the Letter and the grade card, and what a cute girlfriend he has..
Happy birthday to Caeden looks like he had a great party.

Anonymous said...

Wow ~ Cameron straight A's awesome! Congrats! don't know what that means to receive a letter, but I'm sure it's a big deal and I'm proud. You are surely growing up, ..girlfriend?! I remember so well when you were just wee little...
Take care, Gisela

SportsMum said...

It was so nice to see your comment Gisela. I told Cameron that you were his second Mom for his first two years - he doesn't remember :( I was looking at him today and just amazed by how he has become such a man. And Jackson's voice is starting to change - I love the evolution of life...what a gift!