Google

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Where Have You Gone Joe DiMaggio?

I took another break from blogging.

I had full intentions of going on and on about the Californians and their world-wind visit (it was SOOO great to see friends from home!)

I had full intentions of telling the tear-filled tale of buying my oldest son his first suit (I'll tell the tear-filled tale of the actual date this weekend)

I had full intentions of telling of the Saturday sports (two losses and a big win - Go Freshman - 25-24)

I had full intentions of telling about my eldest son shaving his legs - but that one is just too weird.

I had full intentions about sharing the Boardman Rotary Oktoberfest highlights (rain and all)

And finally, I had full intentions of telling everyone I TOLD YOU SO about Sarah Palin.

But - I'm really PMS right now so I have absolutely no intentions at all!

No comments: