Google

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Has It Really Been A Year?!

I am a master procrastinator.

Everyone thinks I'm this "get things done" kind of girl, but what most don't realize is that I'm a "get things done" kind of girl - at the very last minute!

That is why I have been sitting at my desk doing everything I can to put off having to write the history of one of my client's, for an event they have coming up in two weeks. My deadline is yesterday.

As my mind was wandering around the internet, I thought about this blog and realized that it has been a year since I started SportsMum. 365 days chronicling our life - as I said in my first post, the good, bad and very, very ugly.

What started as an adventure into finding another source of income (I've made a total of $63.56 over the course of the year, lost all but two of my Google Ads to some mystery computer glitch, and had almost 8,000 visits) has turned into a wonderful journal for my family.

Providing the world wide web remains a piece of our lives, I have opened a window into a year of our lives that my children can forever have access to.

So my grand adventure in making money has really turned into a grand adventure in providing my children a history of our family.

The best is yet to come...

1 comment:

KC said...

Happy blogversary..:)