Google

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Clarity

I just re-read what I wrote this morning. I sounded a little harsh in relation to Art. Frankly, he was wonderfully humble and accomodating for the entire day - and we ran him ragged going from tv to radio stations to Rotary to the awards!

My angle is that I was amazed how normally rational people lose it over someone who is really just like them. He's just a guy who is trying to get his life back together - he has debt, he has employment issues, and he loves his Mom!

And he has people like me who still hold suspicions of his motives. Remember - you are never cured of an addiction. Part of recovery is the potential for relapse.

He has so much to offer with his story...I pray the process of recovery will allow him to continue to tell it.

No comments: