Google

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Boardman Versus Cuyahoga Falls

SEASON OPENER
Boardman 20
Cuyahoga Falls 0

Cameron is Number 6...he played Cornerback for the entire game. I think what that means (remember I am a football mom in training) is that he has to go after the wide receivers and bring them down. He plays on the far outside and appears to be the last line of defense if the offense breaks through the line. In other words, he has to be fast and strong!



This won't be the only position he plays this year. They are still working him as wide receiver during practices.

He doesn't have as much confidence as I thought he would - he thinks he's too small and not strong enough.

So my job has become super-confidence-building-mom. I have become very adept at pointing out his strength - especially when he decides to try out moves on his brothers...NOT!

1 comment:

KC said...

Congrats on the seson opener. :)
I just got my computer back so I am getting all caught up.. Sounds and look like you had a great trip to Canada. Your summer olympics looked like fun also :)