Google

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Rebuttal...

I just received a comment on my last post about Awards Season. Shockingly, someone from this town actually reads my blog and even more shockingly, took offense to what I had written!

To clarify...the reader was appalled that I didn't see my son in any of the slides from the awards ceremony and that I expected more of HIM - like he deserved to be the center of attention...

What I was trying to convey - in a tongue in cheek manner that obviously didn't come across - was that my son HATES to be the center of attention and would go out of his way to NOT, I repeat, NOT, be in any of the pictures. Therefore, it was no surprise to me that I did not see him and I was making a joke to that effect.

For those loyal and anonymous readers from Boardman - I thought the video was BEAUTIFUL. Touching, fun and great for the kids to see.

I wish my son had a desire to be part of it...

1 comment:

KC said...

UGH UGH UGH... I caught on to that while I was reading.. IMO you have no need to say your sorry or write a rebuttal..
I however will say I'm sorry.. I"m sorry you have such nasty lurkers out there..

I don't know you in real life and haven't been reading your blog very long, but I can tell from what I do read, that you would never make a nasty comment about your child NOT being the center of attention.. So I wouldn't worry about these people out there leaving comment like the one they left.. Something tells me they are the ones looking for attention. (((HUGS)))