Google

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm Joking People!!!

I live in a very challenging town.

I think I've spoken of it before...it's an old steel mill town that never really let go of the mill mentality and embraced a spirit of progress.

This town is a shell of what it once was and for the people who stayed, it must be hard to see what it's become.

But for God's sake people - just because you have had to live here your whole life, choosing not to embrace progress or anyone from the outside - doesn't mean you can't have a sense of humor about things!

So for my "Anonymous" poster who keeps criticizing my oh-so-tongue-in-cheek posts. Just stop reading...you're never going to get me anyway.

1 comment:

KC said...

LOL LOL LOL..
I think this person needs to find something better to do with there time then stalk your blog..
GET A LIFE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I personally LOVED that post about the swim party.. It helped me make up my mind on a question I had about my own daughter and her swim wear... So I thank you for posting it..