Google

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Stop The Madness!

Life, as I know it, has changed dramatically...over the course of ONE day!

I rarely talk about my work, but several months ago I mentioned that I had left my job and gone out on my own. The stress of that decision was enormous as my husband lost his own contract six weeks later. Leading up to Christmas, neither of us had any sustainable income.

My, how times can change when you persevere! This is where I have to go to my one and only source of wisdom; James 1:2 "Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance."

Today - after months of writing proposals, attending meetings with no compensation, and doing "favors" for friends, I picked up THREE new accounts!

Three VERY BIG accounts. In fact, I may actually need to contract someone to help me manage my new workload!

But wait - there's more! I have to transition my new accounts into my new company, that I have been asked to manage...because my little rinky dink operation is being amalgamated into a larger firm...who woulda thunk?!?

So from trying to figure out how to pay the mortgage last week to looking at hiring some help...I don't really want to stop the madness...I just want to say thank you God...

3 comments:

Joe Bruzzese said...

How wonderful to hear such incredible news. My best to you and your family. Celebrate!

KC said...

Praise God that is wonderful news.

KC said...

to answer your question.. Yes I do.. what gave it away LOL.. all that snow? the kids ended up off school both Tues. and Wed. I hear they are calling for more snow now.. Make it stop.. :)