Google

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I'm Back...

Where on earth did I go? I have no idea why it has taken me THREE weeks to write a post. I would get up in the morning with the intent of writing something and then go to bed at night realizing I hadn't even logged into my account.

And it's not like I didn't have anything to write about!

Since my last post on December 3rd we have had...
Wrestling matches... (still working on learning the new camera),

Christmas concerts...
We bought a new Chrysler Town and Country...

Cameron celebrated the first snow day by building "Mt. Cameron" in our front yard!

We had our annual Christmas visit to Canada - John got to drink REAL beer (see Moosehead)
...the boys were able to snowboard with their girl cousins, Kelsy and Alana. Kelsy is "going on 14" and not so happy with cold and snow...but she's great at posing for pictures! Seriously - we are so happy that they are growing up together as friends...




On the way back from Canada, Caeden started throwing up - IN THE BRAND NEW VAN! Hence, it was the first time we weren't able to go to church as a family on Christmas Eve. By Christmas morning all was back to normal, and seeing the boys faces is always the biggest gift of all!

Long and short of it...while typical December stress created a writer's block for me, it didn't diminish my desire to celebrate my family highs and lows with all of you!

I'm back...wishing everyone a belated MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice pictures. Looks like your family had fun this Christmas!! ♥