Google

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Manipulation and Aspergers

I had to add an addendum to this morning's post...It is 2:00 pm...7th period is about to begin at Jackson's school. The school nurse just called and Jackson has again paid her a visit...his leg hurts! (I thought he had a cough?!)

Here's the thing people...can you not see that he is trying to get out of Math class?! I'm not sure if they are letting him get away with this because he's on an IEP and couldn't possibly be THAT manipulative.

A lesson in Aspergers 101. These children are VERY smart and EXTRAORDINARILY manipulative. If, for a second, he thinks he can get away with something, my dear, sweet boy will fully take advantage!

Note to school nurse - he's playing you like a fiddle. Note to Jackson - I'm onto you pal!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes. I've always called my Asperger's son the sneaky, mischievous one...even before the diagnosis. Gotta watch out. If he were in public school, OMG! I'd have to walk through the day to save the school population from being duped. :)

My goodness, thanks for your kind email and comment. Glad you found me...means I found you.