Google

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Back to Basics

Today I had a chance to re-read some of my posts. Jackson is sick with some sort of virus so I pulled the short straw to stay home from church - hence, I have time to read!

I realized that my writing has taken a not-so-entertaining path over the last few weeks; obviously a result of the job stress. I really didn't like what I read - I really didn't like the person who was writing it!

In an earlier post I had discussed the symptoms of PMS and how it affects my emotions. Obviously, with stress, these same symptoms carried over into the last few weeks. Granted, I have probably dealt with more stress in the last several years than most people handle in a lifetime - our job situation, being forced to move, virtually being a single parent for the better part of three years, and raising a child on the autism spectrum! In the grander scheme of things, this doesn't appear to be such an immense burden (thank God we've all had our health!), but living it takes its toll!

This most recent contract loss briefly put me over the edge...I think last weekend was my rock-bottom! However, over these last several days, I have started to feel normal again and want to get back to basics with this blog! You'll see - SportsMum is back...

No comments: