Google

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Aren't These The Lazy Days of Summer?!

I came home from Caeden's first soccer clinic last night, just as John got home from the football Gridiron meeting and Cameron was dropped off from a two hour baseball practice...

"Cameron has a busy day tomorrow", he said. "He has two hours of lifting for football in the morning, a couple hours of work with Ken, a baseball practice at 3, and his first practice with the Varsity football team at 6".

I responded, "...and don't forget that I have an important business meeting until five and then I need to have Caeden back at his soccer clinic at 7".

And he responded, "and I think Cameron's in a baseball tournament starting on Thursday".

And I responded, "what's Jackson doing?..."

Jackson said, "Enjoying my summer!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cyn!
Jackson is my kinda guy! He's already learned the fine art of kickin' back!
Hugs to you all!
jen