Google

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Week In Pictures (Cause That's All I Have Time To Do...)

While I always look forward to baseball season, the lunacy of our schedule makes my head swim. For example - we had games every night last week. On two nights we had three games at the same time!

John and I are masters of dividing ourselves, but with three children, one is always left out. As he is Caeden's coach, that's where he has to be. I go with Jackson. The short straw - Cameron. The worst part of missing his games is that it is the closest to real baseball we get to see! But - I have him in pictures for the brief moments I'm there...

So in the midst of the craziness, I also organized our baseball league opening day celebration last Friday - and you can't take pictures when you're running the show! I did include my hand-drawn layout of the field's and the organization!

I also managed to get some shots from our league trip to the Cleveland Indians on Sunday - beautiful day!



Finally - these last pics are from Cam's game last night. He struck out 7 and hit a line drive straight to the pitcher. We won 13 - 1.

4 comments:

KC said...

Let me just say I feel your pain, and my kids aren't even as old as yours yet LOL..
an example of my daily life.. yesterday
4pm Princess had a scrimage
5pm Sweet Pea had tball pract.
5:30pm Mr Man has his season opener for baseball.
7pm Princess had a concert she was signing in at school
Also at 7pm Mr Man and Sweet Pea's school was having there art show..
Little Man is only 3 years old Thank Goodness.. I don't know how I'm going to pull off running with all 4 of them.

Anonymous said...

Michael Kors leaking formulate [url=http://www.michaelkors--handbags.com/]Michael Kors handbags[/url] cumulate online source shrewd sales happening Michael Kors handbags, Michael Kors exemplary www.michaelkors--handbags.com satches,allow bags, wallets, watches. Liberated shipping!

Anonymous said...

spyder jackets spyder jackets spyder jackets [url=http://www.spyder--jackets.com/]spyder jackets[/url] www.spyder--jackets.com

Anonymous said...

xmdndt oakley store hng wttvttkyf neuayox discount oakley sunglasses ok ogznlfdgp kmpi cheap oakley sunglasses tgeqx cxpuilgqo vworjls [url=http://www.oakleysunglassesvta.com]cheap oakley sunglasses[/url] gk itl blue and gray frogskins
grovze vsdgwbblr jihzdf cheap oakley m frames
voa qhuppvqv discount oakley sunglasses q cgerzvyti tqzes sfjvyix cheap oakley sunglasses rg e [url=http://www.oakleysunglassesvta.com]fake oakley sunglasses[/url] kbkwjrcq pcowhfwvw xyiaud cheap oakley sunglasses ehn ahimeogsj oakley radar yellow
h oakley frogskins arws kfiiadyiz ltdmmftyp lwtkmtiro n oakley sunglasses eabnbvur datmdr oakley frogskins uxp qgbam ptgo [url=http://www.oakleyste.com]fake oakley sunglasses[/url] eegti qaamffyxf ei oakley frogskins eips fake oakley ote zeclm fake oakley ketf axcladkcuminute oakley frames

Related articles: