Google

Monday, February 4, 2008

SUPER Super Bowl XLII

I'm just a little slow today - we had a SUPER Super Bowl party at our house. I think we ended up with 12 adults and 16 kids!

So Super Sunday is all about food...why is it then that I barely ate anything; hence my head feeling like it should just fall off and roll into the trash.

The highlight wasn't the winning touchdown in the final seconds (even though we shook the neighborhood with the cheers!); and it wasn't even the great commercials (in which my friend Amy and I would threaten life and limb to anyone who spoke when we were watching!).

No - the highlight was the double decker cookie cake kindly provided by Sam's Club. We ate the Patriots helmet first because we knew they were going down. As you can see, the Giants helmet is still intact...at least until the boys get home from school in about an hour!

No comments: