Google

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Better Than Disneyland

For a sports family, what could be better than going to Disneyland?

How about personally meeting THREE major league baseball players!!!

Tonight we were invited to the exclusive dinner that was part of the Cleveland Indians Media Tour. Actually - I was invited - I'm working with Matt from the Indians sales office on behalf of the Board of Directors for our baseball association.

You will notice I'm not in the picture, on purpose - this night was not about me. It was about giving my boys something they will always remember.

After they had personally met, and had autographs with Ryan Garko, Jamey Carroll and Kelly Shoppach; Cameron threw me a look in the car. It said - "Mom I'm so glad you're MY Mom and that you can do these things for us"!

That's so much better than going to Disneyland...

No comments: