Google

Saturday, November 17, 2007

The Talker

I woke this morning to peace and quiet. Cameron was at a birthday sleepover. John and Jackson were up and out for wrestling practice. And Caeden was quietly playing downstairs...

I lay in bed for some time, simply because I could! Nowhere to go -- nothing until my nail appointment at 2! Bliss...

I came downstairs with the intent of making a lovely pot of chocolate fudge coffee (my new favorite flavor from Sam's Club), sitting here in my office and catching up on some of my favorite blogs!

I entered the kitchen to the smiley greeting of my youngest son, his mouth opened to talk...and he hasn't stopped since!!!

I have been asked about Black Widow spiders in Ohio; I've been told why he is not going to use his birthday money to buy something for Jackson at Target; I have seen everyone of his buddy penguins on Club Penguin; we have checked the weather on the The Weather Channel; we had a deep discussion about the merits of Lucky Charms; and I was told about his "jobs" on Club Penguin -- he's a miner, a lifeguard, and a tour guide (I told him he'd be great at this last job - think he missed the point).

The verbal diarrhea only ended when John called. When I mentioned how my peace had been shattered he laughed - he had thought about coming back home because he wasn't sure how Caeden would be without the usual Saturday morning cartoons with his brother's! Now we know...and I loved all 30 minutes of it...

No comments: